CADSTAT D'Roll Hyperclean Wiper Stencil Rolls
To read the White Paper, please see the View Data Sheet above on the right.
To see the Video, please go here
- Chloride = 0.587 µg / g - meets ISO14000
- 100% PP non-woven fabric
- Virtually no lint (never say never)
- Antistatic / low charging
- Electrostatic dissipative - typically around 5 x 108 Ω
- RoHS compliant
- Sizes: Stencil machine specific - see table below or please contact the office with your requirements
What makes D'Roll Hyperclean wiper rolls different to other products on the market ?
Hyperclean is proven by evaluations and our increasing penetration into the market to have the best cleaning perfomance of any cleaning roll currently available. The vacum cycle is CRITICAL in small aperture situations and no product can match Hyperclean's vacuum performance.
Customers have reported cost savings upto 40% by increasing boards per wipe, up to 50% less I.P.A. usage and a dramatic reject reduction in 01005 passive components.
There are many different types of cleaning fabrics/papers on the market for cleaning. However D'Roll Hyperclean is a truly unique and innovative material that has distinct advantages over other products in the market. D'Roll Hyperclean is a 100% PP non-woven fabric that has very fast absorption.
This means that any liquid is absorbed on the outside of the fibres, making sure the cleaning solvent is where it should be, not within the body of the material. Absorption is very rapid as the fibres act as thousands of capillaries spreading the IPA all over the fabric.
IPA is a VOC (volatile organic compound) and is dangerous for the environment and human health. It has a flash point of 120C and so represents an explosion hazard in temperatures above this figure.
D'Roll Hyperclean is antistatic / low charging & static dissipative with consistent typical values of 10^8 ohms (ANSI ESD STM S11.11) so there is no possibility of D'Roll Hyperclean generating sufficient charge to cause the IPA to catch fire. This additional property is a big advantage, considering the high risks involved when using IPA.
IPA is a fast evaporating solvent which can leave a residue and end up not being an effective cleaner. D'Roll Hyperclean fabric traps the paste in the fibres ensuring a clean stencil without being abrasive.
D'Roll Hyperclean benefits:
- 100% Polypropylene fibres so it can be recycled; good for the environment.
- D'Roll Hyperclean is thermally bonded so it does NOT contain any chemical binders.
- Virtually lint free and so will not block the stencil.
- The fabric traps solder paste within the fibres unlike paper products where the solder paste stays on the surface and so there is potential for contamination when the paste dries.
- The fabric is static dissipative and so will not generate a significant charge.
- D'Roll Hyperclean is still effective using less solvent than other products because less solvent is required to wet the fabric and absorption is very fast. Using too much IPA can reduce the cleaning power, causing smearing.
D'Roll Hyperclean is available as wipes or in a wide range of models; roll lengths can be customised for maximum efficiency.
For a Quote Request Sheet, please call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org